- Dan spoke at the G2P workshop at Oklahoma State University
- Jerry passed his Biostatistics Comprehensive exam and graduated with a MS in Biostatistics
- We’re hiring! A one-year postdoc position is currently available
- Po-Kai passed his QE!
- Jun passed his Biostatistics Comprehensive exam! He’ll graduate with a MS in Biostatistics
- Dan presented at PEQG 2018 in Madison. See Poster
- Dan and James presented at Phenome 2018
- Sarah and Saghi joined the lab!
- James and Sarah were awarded department GSR fellowships
- James presented at the UC Davis Plant Sciences Symposium
- Dan is presenting at the PEQG conference
- Lexie passed her Comprehensive Exam! She’ll graduate with a MS in Biostatistics
- Dan spoke at the Plant Science Symposium April 24. See slides
- Caryn Johanson (Plant Biology) jointed the lab!
- Dan will speak at the Plant Biology seminar series Oct 7
- Po-Kai (Plant Biology) joined the lab!
- We received funding from NSF to study adaptation of maize to highland environments! [Link] [Link]
- We received funding from NSF to study the evolution of critical photoperiod in Mimulus guttatus!
- Dan spoke at the Plant Biology 2016 in Austin in July
- James received the Summer GSR award!
- Dan spoke at the 37th New Phytologist Symposium in Beijing May 15-19
- Lexie Li (Biostatistics) joined the lab!
- James Ta (Biophysics) joined the lab!
- Dan presented in the graduate group in Biostatistics seminar on 11/10
- Dan presented a poster at the Probabilistic Modeling in Genomics conference at Cold Spring Harbor Labs in October.
- Dan presented to the Plant Biology graduate group on 10/6
- Dan attended the INTERDISCIPLINARY WORKSHOP ON MERGING CROP MODELING AND GENETICS in Gainesville in July
- Dan joined the department of Plant Sciences in July